- At Oklahoma State University the condom casino was a grand success, while at the University of Oklahoma some homosexual and transgender students are asking for a specialized housing option.
- Mr. Larry Parsons of Warner, Oklahoma, calls our state attorney general an idiot, mocks one of our congressmen for his battle against alcoholism, and thinks Oklahoma voters are "backward, ignorant fascists."
- The Council for American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) "is an Islamic supremacist group spawned by the Muslim Brotherhood, and the mission of the Brotherhood is to implement sharia."
- Over at Freakonomics is an interesting discussion of how the NBA takes money from people who don’t like basketball.
- There are lots of Amazon coupons here.
March 13, 2012
News You Can Use
Thank you our coach Harry Carter!!! Still more work but appreciate the time he has put into these boys. pic.twitter.com/nRdzmVdkxJ — Team...
"He left yesterday behind him, you might say he was born again. You might say he found a key for every door." —John Denver...
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but certain politicians in Oklahoma are not at all bashful when it comes to talking about God. For ex...