April 20, 2010

Spring Photos

We've been busy this past month -- birthdays, ballet, and baseball, as well as Easter, the spring formal, and school. It's been a hard spring. Everything has seemed to be a reminder of Anne Marie and how much I miss her. Our family times have been fun, and yet someone is always missing. Here are some pics.

Easter morning:


Birthday celebrations:



Jack Henry playing ball and Lincoln umpiring:



Field trip to Woolaroc (where we saw an Oklahoma Longhorn):



Friday homeschool P.E. classes:



Meeting cousin Will for the first time:



Spring formal:

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family you have. I think of you & your Anne Marie.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:55 AM

    There's a sort of sadness I've carried over the past 3 years over losing Knox, and now I carry it for/with you over your Anne Marie. I don't mean that in a morbid way. I just think I have new understanding of "Weep with those who weep." I am grateful for the hope we share and the promise of seeing these two young ones again some day. And it does offer me some comfort to know that they now know each other and are basking in the glory of our Redeemer. I love you. I'm/we're praying for you.
    In Christ our hope,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa2:46 AM

    such a beautiful family! i respect and admire you all so much.

    ReplyDelete