May 04, 2011

Steven Tyler's Post-Abortion Trauma


"So they had the abortion," a friend of Steven Tyler recalls, "and it really messed Steven up because it was a boy. He ... saw the whole thing and it [messed] him up big time." Says the Aerosmith rocker himself:
You go to the doctor and they put the needle in her belly and they squeeze the stuff in and you watch. And it comes out dead. I was pretty devastated. In my mind, I’m going, Jesus, what have I done? ...
It affected me later. ... I was afraid. I thought we'd give birth to a six-headed cow because of what I'd done with other women. The real-life guilt was very traumatic for me. Still hurts.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:04 AM

    Good to see he's grieving over his 'choice' and is asking Jesus for answers. Hard to fathom when I'm preparing for a funeral of a friend's baby lost this week; born 13 weeks prior to due date. Doctors tried everything they humanly could to keep this baby born with TTTS. Baby Mia's twin is still struggling for life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:26 AM

    To see Julia Holcomb’s side of the story, please read part two of Kevin Burke’s Post Abortion Trauma: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/the-light-of-the-world-the-steve-tyler-and-julia-holcomb-story.

    If you missed Part one, you can find it here on Steven Tyler and Julia Holcomb’s abortion. Post Abortion Trauma “Jesus, what have I done?” by Kevin Burke, LSW http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/266316/post-abortion-trauma-kevin-burke?page=1.

    ReplyDelete