September 14, 2011

Chunky



That's what Oliver is.

He has chunky little legs and a fat little belly and is getting bigger and bigger each day. On Thursday he'll go to the doctor for his two-month checkup, and in honor of that I'm having another contest: Guess what Oliver's weight will be at his two-month doctor visit (just leave a comment below). Here are a few pictures to show just how chunky he's getting.





And here's a hint:  On Monday I took one of the other kids to a checkup at another doctor's office (not a pediatrician, but a pediatric doctor who sees kids and babies every day). He looked at Oliver and said, "What is he, about five or six months old?"

I'm not sure what the prize will be yet. I'm sure it will be something to make you chunkier!

11 comments:

  1. Amy Skurcenski Scaer10:07 AM

    I LOVE him!! Just want to kiss him all over Susie, so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:16 AM

    13 lbs. 14 oz.
    Jack Henry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:16 AM

    13 lbs. 11 oz.
    Mary Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:46 AM

    I think it's only fair if you bring him to the OCPA office and let us hold him...just to get a better feel for his weight :) 16lbs. - Dacia Harris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:25 PM

    That's good breast milk growth: chunky when it's important (laying down good structure, e.g., brain) and slimming down later on!
    He's adorable (as you know!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. 12 lbs 12 oz. I think he is precious!!!

    Mindi G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:11 PM

    13 lbs. 13 oz.
    Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:26 PM

    He looks about Gemma's size. She's still a peanut at one year and only 17lbs. I'll guess 14lbs 2oz. He's a cutie! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. We got two more votes over on my Facebook page, and they both guessed the same weight. Hannah Dabney Ayers and Susan Bloomfield Steward ‎both guessed 13 lbs. 13 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:09 PM

    15
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:05 PM

    Our great-grandson Eli is 3 months - 12 pounds and looks much smaller - if Oliver looks 5 or 6 months I'm guessing more like 15 - 16 pounds, so I'll say 15#6oz. Eager to know what's right. What I know FOR SURE is that Oliver is adorable!
    God bless all of you,
    Ann Heald

    ReplyDelete