- Oklahoma feminists keepin' it classy.
- After an Oklahoma daycare kid dies, trial lawyers troll for clients.
- Laffer tax-cut plan clears an Oklahoma House committee.
- The Tulsa World reports that CareerTech bureaucrat Kara Gae Neal "will receive a lump-sum payment of at least $161,585 despite the fact that her resignation was linked to disagreements with the school."
- In a peer-reviewed scholarly journal, two authors argue that "newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons" and "killing a newborn should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is."
- More mischief from David Boren (who in 2008 endorsed Barack Obama for president because Obama "has made a nonpartisan approach to all issues a top priority" and wants "to end the divisions in our country" and "to bring us together").
- Across-the-board raises for Oklahoma schoolteachers are a bad idea.
- A leftist professor acknowledges that "stay-at-home parents hold families together."
- George Soros in a Speedo.
- In the new issue of WORLD magazine, I point out that Oklahoma City is joining the big leagues.
- Remember that time a Tea Partier caught himself on fire when trying to torch an historic building? Me neither.
March 01, 2012
News You Can Use
"[I]t is difficult to explain Oklahoma’s economic and social condition," Andrew Spiropoulos writes today, "in a world in whi...
"He left yesterday behind him, you might say he was born again. You might say he found a key for every door." —John Denver...
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but certain politicians in Oklahoma are not at all bashful when it comes to talking about God. For ex...