- Jenks superintendent Kirby Lehman, who earns a quarter-million dollars a year to oversee a school district which was recently placed on the federal needs-improvement list, believes the current public-education system is "the basic foundation of our democratic republic." He is incorrect.
- The Catholic nun who is one of Obamacare's key promoters earns nearly $1 million a year.
- Only 1 in 10 Oklahomans is liberal.
- Oklahoma's most powerful labor union wants to increase teacher salaries $2,000 -- even for teachers who are mediocre, poor, or incompetent.
- On behalf of its more than 4,700 members in Oklahoma, the National Taxpayers Union is urging Oklahoma lawmakers to phase out the state income tax.
- Business leaders say higher education is hampering economic growth.
- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin recognizes the "fundamental right of parents to direct the education and upbringing of their children."
- The hidden health risks of having an abortion.
- What the research says about school choice.
- Liberals cheer when four young children are left without a father.
March 02, 2012
News You Can Use
Thank you our coach Harry Carter!!! Still more work but appreciate the time he has put into these boys. pic.twitter.com/nRdzmVdkxJ — Team...
"He left yesterday behind him, you might say he was born again. You might say he found a key for every door." —John Denver...
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but certain politicians in Oklahoma are not at all bashful when it comes to talking about God. For ex...