- It's difficult for Oklahoma's private-sector enterprises to compete with "free."
- An Oklahoma City doctor ties together Enron, "not-for-profit" hospitals, and the $4,400 CAT scan (update here).
- An Oklahoma City
churchecclesiastical-type-thingy is inviting members of the LGBTQIA community to "claim a new faith, a gay faith, and a Christian faith" this Easter season. (Is it just me, or does the acronym keep expanding? For the record, LGBTQIA stands for "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, Intersex, and Asexual.") Theoretically, one would think the liberal Rev. Al Sharpton would be welcome at a place like this, though now I'm not so sure.
- All children are welcome at the Edmond public library, but not the Edmond public schools.
- Paying for someone to have sex at Georgetown is ludicrous.
- Here's Paul Ryan, who's (unfortunately) not running for president: