- Capital One spokesman Alec Baldwin calls Sen. Jim Inhofe a "whore," says he needs to retire to a gay bar. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
- Oklahoma's Speaker of the House says "there will be a significant income-tax reduction this year."
- Over at National Review Online, Reihan Salam and Oklahoma State University professor Vance Fried say public universities are highly profitable.
- The divorce revolution perpetually reduces U.S. economic growth.
- "There is nothing complicated about finance," David P. Goldman writes in an excellent new book, It's Not the End of the World, It's Just the End of You. "It is based on old people lending to young people. Young people invest in homes and businesses; aging people save to acquire assets on which to retire. The new generation supports the old one, and retirement systems simply apportion rights to income between the generations. Never before in human history, though, has a new generation simply failed to appear." You can buy the book here:
March 19, 2012
News You Can Use
Thank you our coach Harry Carter!!! Still more work but appreciate the time he has put into these boys. pic.twitter.com/nRdzmVdkxJ — Team...
"He left yesterday behind him, you might say he was born again. You might say he found a key for every door." —John Denver...
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but certain politicians in Oklahoma are not at all bashful when it comes to talking about God. For ex...