- Jenks and Union officials successfully (for now) sued parents of disabled children. It's like suing grandma for using Medicare.
- Obamacare takes a drubbing in the Supreme Court.
- A book which tells Muslim men how to beat and control their wives is making headlines, while a retired general says Sharia law would threaten the rights of American women and homosexuals. Vicki Miles-LaGrange was unavailable for comment.
- What Lucy van Pelt can teach Oklahoma lawmakers.
- A new Rasmussen survey finds that "57% of American adults favor the use of hydraulic fracturing to drill for oil and natural gas in shale oil reserves. Just 22% oppose the process."
- Teens set kid on fire for being "white boy"; President of the United States surprisingly mum.
- Hey, accidents happen:
March 27, 2012
News You Can Use
Thank you our coach Harry Carter!!! Still more work but appreciate the time he has put into these boys. pic.twitter.com/nRdzmVdkxJ — Team...
"He left yesterday behind him, you might say he was born again. You might say he found a key for every door." —John Denver...
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but certain politicians in Oklahoma are not at all bashful when it comes to talking about God. For ex...