- Here's some really good news on this Good Friday.
- Law professor Andrew Spiropoulos, OCPA's Milton Friedman Distinguished Fellow, says this is no time to go wobbly on Oklahoma tax cuts -- and visitors from Missouri and Kansas agree.
- 12 percent of U.S. millionaires are educators (that's more than entrepreneurs, business owners, or executives).
- Jenks superintendent Kirby Lehman earns a quarter-million dollars a year to oversee a school district which was recently placed on the federal needs-improvement list.
- 2,086 people in Oklahoma's higher-education system are paid six-figure salaries. For example, the president of Cameron University, a four-year university from which only 5.4% of the students graduate in four years, was paid a third of a million dollars in 2010.
- The new face of public education: "It's not public or private. It's not liberal or conservative. It's pragmatic."
- Jack Henry's KD free throw:
April 06, 2012
News You Can Use
Thank you our coach Harry Carter!!! Still more work but appreciate the time he has put into these boys. pic.twitter.com/nRdzmVdkxJ — Team...
"He left yesterday behind him, you might say he was born again. You might say he found a key for every door." —John Denver...
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but certain politicians in Oklahoma are not at all bashful when it comes to talking about God. For ex...