10 Months



Dear Oliver,

Today you are 10 months old and I am just barely getting this birthday post up before midnight because you are busy, busy, busy, and keep me chasing after you all day. But I wouldn't have it any other way. We scarcely can believe that 10 months have passed since you were born. You bring so much joy to our home, and every day you make us laugh.

Since your 9-month birthday, one thing that you have loved doing is sitting on my lap to read books. Even though you are so busy, when I ask you if you want to read a book you will crawl to my lap and sit still for a long time while we read books. This is one of my favorite things to do each day.

You are still so happy and busy, and I have added a new word to describe you: smart. I might be biased, but I think you are very smart. You love to play with balls and you will push them to the wood floor where you know they will bounce better, and you will bounce them over and over. And just a few days ago, you took your little green car to the wood floor and pushed it around making car noises. Pretty smart for a 10-month-old, I think! And today when I was trying to take your picture you grew tired of it after a while, so you turned your back on me and shook your head back and forth over and over. Fortunately, I had already gotten some pretty good pictures so I just took some pictures of the back of your head and the little curl that you have.

Happy 10 months, Oliver!

 

Popular Posts