- Narrative Fail: An Oklahoma welfare recipient says drug testing is a good idea.
- Meanwhile, over at The Weed blog, I'm not sure the Ninja Smoker agrees.
- The Wall Street Journal chastises Oklahoma "Chambers of Commerce, teachers unions, and welfare groups" working against tax cuts.
- Return on investment? At some Oklahoma colleges, "the financial benefit of earning a degree was so meager that the added expense it entailed was simply not worth it."
- In Norman, school superintendent Joe Siano takes your money and uses it to lobby for more of your money.
- Highest Tax-Level Ever: Americans are facing an unprecedented $494 billion tax hike on January 1.
May 21, 2012
News You Can Use
Thank you our coach Harry Carter!!! Still more work but appreciate the time he has put into these boys. pic.twitter.com/nRdzmVdkxJ — Team...
"He left yesterday behind him, you might say he was born again. You might say he found a key for every door." —John Denver...
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but certain politicians in Oklahoma are not at all bashful when it comes to talking about God. For ex...