News You Can Use
- Narrative Fail: An Oklahoma welfare recipient says drug testing is a good idea.
- Meanwhile, over at The Weed blog, I'm not sure the Ninja Smoker agrees.
- The Wall Street Journal chastises Oklahoma "Chambers of Commerce, teachers unions, and welfare groups" working against tax cuts.
- Return on investment? At some Oklahoma colleges, "the financial benefit of earning a degree was so meager that the added expense it entailed was simply not worth it."
- In Norman, school superintendent Joe Siano takes your money and uses it to lobby for more of your money.
- Highest Tax-Level Ever: Americans are facing an unprecedented $494 billion tax hike on January 1.