- "Butchering bald eagles on the altar of green energy:" Mr. Obama favors wind-power companies over an endangered species.
- Let's expand Oklahoma's 529 savings plans to include K-12 expenses.
- Oklahoma's teacher unions support a left-wing think tank.
- The Fiscal Times lists the 11 universities with the worst graduation rates. Oklahoma has two schools on the list.
- Teresa McCloskey says "it's wrong to group kids by date of manufacture."
- Unionized monopolies are running out of ideas:
May 22, 2012
News You Can Use
NBC's Chuck Todd "doesn’t adequately acknowledge that much of the distrust of the mainstream media is both organic and justified—an...
"He left yesterday behind him, you might say he was born again. You might say he found a key for every door." —John Denver...
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but certain politicians in Oklahoma are not at all bashful when it comes to talking about God. For ex...