News You Can Use
- William Norman Grigg on the rape of Delaware County.
- Oklahoma has two Presidential Scholars, and they both attend schools of choice.
- Ross Douthat says "the prosperity gospel is a religious message ideally suited to create bubbles in real estate."
- In Investor's Business Daily, Jewish columnist Dennis Prager correctly points out that Leftism is a religion (albeit a false and godless one).
- Paging Vicki Miles-LaGrange: 15,000 Muslims are assembling this weekend to discuss how to apply Sharia in the United States.
- Pornographer Larry Flynt says "President Obama has overperformed ... done a marvelous job."
- A Stanford University psychologist says video games and pornography are ruining a generation of boys.
- The Obama Department of Justice is forcing a university to allow a biological male into female restrooms.