- William Norman Grigg on the rape of Delaware County.
- Oklahoma has two Presidential Scholars, and they both attend schools of choice.
- Ross Douthat says "the prosperity gospel is a religious message ideally suited to create bubbles in real estate."
- In Investor's Business Daily, Jewish columnist Dennis Prager correctly points out that Leftism is a religion (albeit a false and godless one).
- Paging Vicki Miles-LaGrange: 15,000 Muslims are assembling this weekend to discuss how to apply Sharia in the United States.
- Pornographer Larry Flynt says "President Obama has overperformed ... done a marvelous job."
- A Stanford University psychologist says video games and pornography are ruining a generation of boys.
- The Obama Department of Justice is forcing a university to allow a biological male into female restrooms.
May 24, 2012
News You Can Use
Thank you our coach Harry Carter!!! Still more work but appreciate the time he has put into these boys. pic.twitter.com/nRdzmVdkxJ — Team...
"He left yesterday behind him, you might say he was born again. You might say he found a key for every door." —John Denver...
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but certain politicians in Oklahoma are not at all bashful when it comes to talking about God. For ex...