News You Can Use
- My colleague Jonathan Small told The Wall Street Journal that Oklahoma taxpayers "didn't get a tax cut because the Republicans decided they'd rather spend the money."
- Meanwhile, to our north, the governor of Kansas signs the biggest tax cut in state history.
- The nation's largest teachers union has signed up 10,000 teachers to help reelect Barack Obama.
- A California city saves itself by ditching the blue model.
- A new study shows how big government undermines prosperity.
- The war on women continues. As David French observes, "50 years of feminist activism has created a culture that a half-conscious team of drunken frat boys could brainstorm in five minutes."