- On this day in 1939, eugenics supporter Margaret Sanger announced
Planned Parenthood's new "Negro Project."
- "Hillary Clinton jets around the world on the taxpayer's dime, pushing abortion and gay rights," George Neumayr writes.
- What if "social justice" actually demands, umm, smaller government?
- Remembering that time Jesus food-stamped the five thousand.
- Oklahoma's big spenders are (gulp) leading the nation.
June 27, 2012
News You Can Use
Thank you our coach Harry Carter!!! Still more work but appreciate the time he has put into these boys. pic.twitter.com/nRdzmVdkxJ — Team...
"He left yesterday behind him, you might say he was born again. You might say he found a key for every door." —John Denver...
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but certain politicians in Oklahoma are not at all bashful when it comes to talking about God. For ex...