Carbon Copy

When we are out and about with Oliver, a lot of people ask us, "Who does he look like?" I actually catch glimpses of all our children when I look at Oliver. There have been times when I catch a glimpse of him and he looks like Lillie when she was little. And sometimes I look at him and see Mary Margaret or Jack Henry when they were babies. And especially when he was younger I would see Anne Marie. He has the same little nose as she did and even though she had dark, curly hair and Oliver's is light, they look so similar. But the answer we give people when they ask who Oliver looks like is "Lincoln." He truly is a carbon copy of Lincoln as a baby. Here are some baby pictures of Lincoln. Judge for yourself.


UPDATE: Here's a new picture of the carbon copies and their mom:

Popular Posts