He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother


When we've gone to Colorado in the past, we've usually gone to Crested Butte. This year we decided to go to Copper Mountain. It's a little closer and easier to get to. There are always lots of things to do in Colorado during the summer -- horseback riding, hiking, rafting, biking, golfing, and so on. We've done all of these at one time or another, but one of our favorite things we do is ride the lift and hike farther up the mountain or hike down. This year we spent time every day hiking. Lincoln and Brandon took turns toting Oliver (who loved his new ride!) up and down the mountain.



Ready to go hiking
Oliver on the ski lift
I know this picture is blurry, but I love it. I saw Lincoln put his arm around Jack Henry as they were walking and I could't quite get my camera out fast enough.
Mary Margaret spotted this elk as we were hiking. You can't see from the picture, but he had big antlers.
Whew! Hiking can wear a boy out.

Popular Posts