- People forget that Mr. Obama himself was the original birther.
- A priest is building a chapel 20 feet from an Oklahoma abortion clinic.
- In Tulsa, early release is being granted to occupants of soulless buildings replete with metal detectors and armed guards which are sometimes placed on lockdown.
- A leftist philanthropist wanted to institutionalize infants and toddlers.
- A new report documents the administrative bloat in Oklahoma's public schools.
- Carlos Slim lost $29 million in one day on the struggling New York Times.
- A new study finds "evidence of racial discrimination in law, undergraduate, and medical school admissions at the University of Oklahoma."
- The Rutherford Institute is providing model legislation for state lawmakers to protect Americans from weaponized police spy drones.
October 27, 2012
News You Can Use
"[I]t is difficult to explain Oklahoma’s economic and social condition," Andrew Spiropoulos writes today, "in a world in whi...
"He left yesterday behind him, you might say he was born again. You might say he found a key for every door." —John Denver...
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but certain politicians in Oklahoma are not at all bashful when it comes to talking about God. For ex...