Miracle

Homeschooling has its ups and downs. On the upside, the weather doesn't affect us. Whenever public and private schools are cancelled for snow or cold weather, we can keep plugging along. This also happens to be a downside if you are a homeschool kid.

Another upside to homeschooling is that we can be flexible in our school day. If we happen to stay up past midnight, we can sleep a little later the next day and finish our school work a little late.

That's what happened last night. The Winter Olympics begin on February 7, so in honor of that, Jack Henry and I stayed up late and watched one of my favorite movies, Miracle. Even though I know that the USA wins, it's still a nail biter at the end. And I get goose bumps every time. I might even cry.

If you find yourself snowed in these next few days, I recommend watching Miracle. You can find it on Amazon Prime. And if you don't have time to watch it, well, here a couple of clips to watch instead.



Popular Posts