Hats off to Sen. Lankford for raising the subject:
Of course, as Samantha Reinis reminds us, scandal is nothing new for Planned Parenthood. "Here are six instances of Planned Parenthood’s corruption and abuse:"
- Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood’s senior director for Medical Services, was caught on tape detailing how organs from fetuses that have been aborted are sold for profit.
- Multiple Planned Parenthood counselors advised underage teenage girls as young as 15 years old to engage in risky sexual practices, like asphyxiation and beating each other, as long as it was deemed consensual.
- Denver’s Planned Parenthood of the Rockies was sued in 2014 for failing to report an abusive relationship in which a 13-year-old girl was being sexually abused by her stepfather, who forced her to get an abortion when she became pregnant.
- Alisa LaPolt Snow, a lobbyist for Planned Parenthood, defended infanticide in 2013 as she stated that it was the choice of the “woman, family and physician” whether the infant who survived an abortion should be allowed to live.
- A Planned Parenthood employee in Austin, Tex. advocated for sex selective abortion, as her client described wanting only a boy.
- Planned Parenthood fired a manager in 2011 after her involvement in instructing a pimp and prostitute how to get around the system.