- The Gayly: "UCO student group successful in keeping anti-LGBT speaker off campus"
- FoxNews.com: "Sex carnivals, drag queens are welcome, Ken Ham and other creationists are not, university says"
- The College Fix: "Creationist Ken Ham disinvited from speaking at Univ. of Central Oklahoma"
- Fox 25: "UCO comes under fire after revoking Christian speaker's invitation"
- Associated Press: "Creation Museum founder Ken Ham's speech canceled at Oklahoma university"
- KOCO: "UCO student association rescinds invitation to well-known Christian speaker"
- The Oklahoman: "UCO president issues statement concerning cancellation of speaker's visit"
- The Daily Caller: "University Disinvited Creationist Speaker After LGBTQ Pressure"
- Answers in Genesis: "The UCO Cancellation Story Grows"
- Patrick McGuigan: "Free-speech controversy continues at UCO"
- The Oklahoman: "Ken Ham will speak on UCO campus after all"
February 08, 2018
UCO Student Group Keeps Christian Apologist Off Campus
"The University of Central Oklahoma Student Association rescinded its invitation to a well-known Christian apologist to speak on campus following pressure from an LGBTQ group," Carla Hinton reports today on the front page of The Oklahoman. More coverage: