UCO Student Group Keeps Christian Apologist Off Campus
"The University of Central Oklahoma Student Association rescinded its invitation to a well-known Christian apologist to speak on campus following pressure from an LGBTQ group," Carla Hinton reports today on the front page of The Oklahoman. More coverage:
- The Gayly: "UCO student group successful in keeping anti-LGBT speaker off campus"
- FoxNews.com: "Sex carnivals, drag queens are welcome, Ken Ham and other creationists are not, university says"
- The College Fix: "Creationist Ken Ham disinvited from speaking at Univ. of Central Oklahoma"
- Fox 25: "UCO comes under fire after revoking Christian speaker's invitation"
- Associated Press: "Creation Museum founder Ken Ham's speech canceled at Oklahoma university"
- KOCO: "UCO student association rescinds invitation to well-known Christian speaker"
- The Oklahoman: "UCO president issues statement concerning cancellation of speaker's visit"
- The Daily Caller: "University Disinvited Creationist Speaker After LGBTQ Pressure"
- Answers in Genesis: "The UCO Cancellation Story Grows"
- Patrick McGuigan: "Free-speech controversy continues at UCO"
- The Oklahoman: "Ken Ham will speak on UCO campus after all"