Is This Actual Research in Oklahoma's Tax-Funded Higher Education System?
Take the quiz for yourself!
- “Music, Religion, Politics, and Everyday Life: The Tensions of Utopianism and Pragmatism in Movements for Change”
- “Towards Queering Food Studies: Foodways, Heteronormativity, and Hungry Women in Chicana Lesbian Writing”
- “Soul Shaking: The Private Perils of Teaching Whiteness to White Students”
- “Alter-Ontologies: Mapping Environmental Knowledge Gaps in Fossil-Fuel-Producing States”
- “Scholarly Rearing in Three Acts: Black Women’s Testimonial Scholarship and the Cultivation of Radical Black Female Inter-Subjectivity”
- “Transgressing the Boundaries: Military Masculinity and the Effects of Whiteness”
- “Hetero-Cis-Normativity and the Gendering of Transphobia”
- “Bow Down Bitches: Feminism, Beyonce, and the Quest for Agency”
- “The Man with the Midas Touch: The Haptic Geographies of James Bond’s Body”
- “Queer Theory on Campus: A Critical Ethnographic Exploration of Campus-Hosted Drag Shows”