Your Blessed Wife? Ciao.

You could leave her and marry another man, and one wonders if Joel Osteen would object. When asked at a recent book signing about homosexual marriage, the author and pastor mewled, “I don’t think it’s God’s best. I never feel like homosexuality is God’s best.” Nevertheless, he said, “I don’t feel like that’s my thrust … you know, some of the issues that divide us, and I’m here to let people know that God is for them and he’s on their side.” My publicist gave me these talking points and I need to stay on message.

But if you’re contemplating or already involved in a homosexual “marriage,” isn’t your eternal soul at stake? Isn’t it incumbent upon a minister of the Gospel to speak the truth in love, to articulate biblical truths such as sin and redemption?

Apparently not if it would hurt book sales.

Popular Posts