TEEM Work

I think I first heard about TEEM, The Education and Employment Ministry, when Marvin Olasky sent me a Capital Research Center profile of TEEM (and arranged for me to write this profile of another Oklahoma City charity). I have kept an eye on TEEM ever since and have greatly admired the work they are doing.

Well, TEEM is just down the street from my office, and yesterday I had an opportunity to take an hour-long tour of the place and learn more about what they're doing. If you're a donor looking for a place to get a tremendous bang for your philanthropic buck, TEEM is the place. If you're a volunteer looking to make a difference in someone's life, TEEM is the place. Executive director Tony Zahn and his entire staff are truly doing the Lord's work serving unemployed and underemployed adults, giving them the practical tools they need to change their lives for the better.

I encourage you to learn more about TEEM. They are giving several more tours throughout the year; contact me and I'll put you in touch with them.

Popular Posts