Memorial Day Pics

We nearly always go to Bartlesville over Memorial Day weekend. School is out and we are ready for a change of scenery and to see grandparents. Our trip always includes swimming, seeing family, lots of good food, and going to Kiddie Park. I remember going to Kiddie Park when I was young. I loved it. No matter how many times I had been I couldn't wait to go back. I still feel that way. Here are some pictures from our weekend.

First ride at Kiddie Park
Never too old to ride the Merry-Go-Round
Hold on tight!
Getting snow cones and cotton candy
"Hey bubba, whatcha eating?"
Lots of smiles
Oliver and his sisters


I ran into a friend of mine at Kiddie Park -- the principal of the school where I was teaching when Brandon and I started dating.
She had a huge impact on my life. But that's another story for another time.
Swimming at grandma and grandpa's


Jack Henry on the diving board
Feeding the horses at Papa's
Helping Papa with his chores
All tired from a fun weekend

Popular Posts